Having 2nd thoughts


There is no such thing as a perfect curriculum. There just isn't. There are however curriculums that will work well for for different people. There are optimum curriculums for certain people, but they are still far from perfect. But we will all look back at one point and say, I wish I'd tried that. I wonder if that would have been better.

With my curriculum for this year set, It is killing me that I am now stumbling upon different programs and curriculums
that make me wonder. Some cost less... alot less. Some seem more geared to the way my kids learn. Some just look cool. But decisions have been made, and books and supplies purchased.

I guess all I can do is file those programs away for later reference, just in case.

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...