It is a sad day...

When kids start needing bullet proof backpacks.

So naturally their backs are covered and they cannot take a direct hit in the back. thier sides however are unprotected. To protect thier fronts, they have to take the pack off and use it as a shield which can take some training. They can still get hit in the legs and head.

When I was in school, the biggest danger was getting beat up by someone who had a "beef" with one for one reason or another. I remember two or three incedents where I had to talk my way out of a fight either through explanation, apology, or reasoning.

You can't reason with a gun... and probably not a gun holder either.

see stories below:









No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...