They grow up way too fast.

It dawned me yesterday just how old my kids are. When I started homeschooling, they were in the 2nd and 4th grade. Now they are in the 6th and 8th grade. My son will be driving in less than 2 years (permit at 15), and it is likely he will leave for College at age 17, as he is already doing high school work.

My little baby girl that I used to carry around on my shoulder when she wasn't moving fast enough cannot be budged now. Her father can barely lift her, and at 11 years old, she does not want anyone picking her up. She speaks with authority and is more grown up than I want to admit.

I am not homeschooling babies anymore. I am homeschooling a pre teen and a teen, soon to be a man and a young lady.

I think I'm scared!

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...