I want a big honkin' Nativity

I very seldom put anything religios in my homeschooling blog because though I am conservative and Christian, I don't homeschool for that reason but...


I just get so sick of driving into my neighborhood and seeing Giant blow up Santa's and Snowmen and everything that has nothing to do with the true meaning of Christmas. I wish someone would sell a nativity scene that stands nearly as tall as some of these Santa's. I saw one today that was over a story high!

ps... here's an awesome youtube video that gets me in the Christmas mood.



Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Free Home Ed. Homeschool For Free!

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...