Custom Search

Friday, January 25, 2008

The Lost Files are Concluded

If you have been reading my lost files from the first 2 years of my homeschooling journey, You should know that the series is complete. I didn't add the last few chapters as they are horribly outdated. I need to work on them and will go back and re edit the entire series into an e-book for new homeschoolers.

Anyway the series is below. Enjoy!

The Lost FilesPrologue
What a Difference A Year Makes Part 1
Chapter 1: What a Difference A Year Makes Part 2
Chapter 2: Background Influences
Chapter 3: What Am I doing? Part 1
Chapter 3: What Am I doing? Part 2
Chapter 4: Best Laid Plans.... Part 1
Chapter 4: Best Laid Plans.... Part 2
Chapter 5: Socialization? Part 1
Chapter 5: Socialization? Part 2
Chapter 6 : I thought I already knew my children! Part 1
Chapter 6 : I thought I already knew my children! Part 2
Chapter 7 : Leaving the School System Part 1
Chapter 7 : Leaving the School System Part 2
Chapter 8: Choosing Curriculum Part 1
Chapter 8: Choosing Curriculum Part 2
Chapter 9: A Typical Homeschooling Day? Part 1
Chapter 9 : A Typical Homeschooling Day? Part 2
Chapter 10 : Homeschool Burn-out
Chapter 11 : At Their Own Pace
Chapter 12 : A tailored Education




Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Free Home Ed. Homeschool For Free!

No comments: