This "blog" is getting on my last nerves

I get google alerts each morning on topics I am interested in reading about. Of course homesschooling is on my list of alerts. For the past few days, I have been getting posts by Articlespad and they have been doing a daily article on homeschooling. They are so annoying.

It is painfully obvious that these posts are not written by a homeschooler, but hired out by an article farm and some idiot (yes I said it) looks up homeschooling and writes some crap from their anti-homeschooling point of view.

Today's topic: What You Should Know About Home Schooling Socialization. Apparently, "After all, children cannot socialize whenever they are not around other children. Therefore, home school socialization is at a huge disadvantage." Ugh. Previous articles include Possible Home School disadvantages.

Previously,


Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Free Home Ed. Homeschool For Free!

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...