NO Christianity In Public School

A child does an art project and captions it John 3:16, A syn of love. The teacher gives him a zero and says his religious piece infringes on the rights of other students.

Other students' work includes the grim reaper, demonic masks, Buddhist and Hindu figures. Yet the school insists that students have no freedom of religious expression in this classroom.

And hence the point I made yesterday.

Credit given to Paula Neal Mooney's blog for bringing this to my attention.


Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I read this all I could think was "unbelievable"!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...