Homeschool Resource Review: Knowledge Adventure

I have always said that the best way to teach children is to not even let them know they are learning. Of course this is easier to do with elementary aged kids than middle and high school kids are there is not as much educational software available for older kids as there is for younger kids.

When we first started homeschooling, we took full advantage of software such as Math Blaster, Reading Blaster, and similar titles. These games are as much fun as they are educational, and it sure made me happy when my kids came to me asking if they could "play" their educational games.

These games I mentioned and more are available through a company called Knowledge Adventure who creates many award winning multimedia educational software that is used in both homes and schools.

I haven't used their product much in the last few years since my kids are getting older, but Say it in Spanish looks good for my Christmas list. I wonder if they plan do make one for Mandarin Chinese... my daughter would love it.


Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...