Year long education plan for my 9th grader

At 13 years old, and starting high school, my daughter has requested to take over her education. More speficically she wants me to stop looking over her shoulder and monitoring her every two minutes. She has requested an overall plan for the year, as I was giving her assignments for the week every Monday and then "nagging her to death". I have obliged her by giving her an overall plan for the year to follow.

I created a start page here that explains her schedule and takes her to the various outlines and assignments.


Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

Great Deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...