Forgive my absence, we have had alot of drama

Drama club, that is.  My kids homeschool program just completed a production of Pride and Prejudice.

I only have a couple of pics right now... my cell phone didn't save.  Here is my kid under her cast photo in her costume.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

She is beautiful! I hope your drama was well-attended. :]

Ahermitt said...

Thanks Mrs. C.

There were 5 shows over 3 days and most 3 of those were pretty much sold out!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...