Regarding my YouTube videos

I haven't made a youtube video in mega ages... Frankly, sometimes I feel like they are not a good idea. If you like my youtuve video and want me to make more, leave a comment.... infact, tell me what you would like me to record... homeschool related.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I LOVE your YouTube videos. Some of your snarky comebacks are my faves, but I think you also have covered some helpful "basic" info in the past.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...