New Website Designs &Tyler Perry

You may or may not have noticed that I redesigned my website last night.  No, I didn't sleep.  I don't sleep well when my husband is traveling.  Anyway, I discovered the blogger has new templates that are kind of hard to find.  They also have pages you can add with tabs at the top of your page.  I really like that feature.

BTW, I also redid my FreeHomeEd website...( link below).  It needs a little tweaking, but I am very happy with it. 

 This actually had nothing to do with Tyler Perry.  But he did sent out a letter to his followers today.  It was very inspiring.  He ended his note with

God didn't give your friends and family your vision - He gave it to you. You have to try. I think that is why there are so many unhappy people. I think so many people have walked away from their dreams because it got too hard; they stopped believing because they got discouraged...don't stop believing!Every miracle in my life started with someone telling me what I could not do. 
I encourage you to read the whole message. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...