Three Years till graduation

As I look toward graduation season for this year, I realize that in two years, my son will be graduating, and my daughter will graduate in 3 years.

This is wonderful, scary, freaky, horrifying, and awesome for so many reasons. 

But this is not the point of my revelation.

When I am done homeschooling, I will need to start doing something for/with myself!

For that reason, I have made it a point to get myself out in the  world more.  Lunches, professional and personal networking, etc.  I am attempting to do all of those things that will prepare me for the next stage in my life.

While I want to take my time and savor these last years with my kids, I can't wait to see what happens next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...