Homeschooling Should Be Banned... anyone care to weigh in?

I just came across some kind of debate blog with the post title being "Homeschooling should be banned."  

I have a headache from rolling my eyes so hard.  

I may go back to it and weigh in later, but right  now I need a shower...  it made me feel dirty.

All I can say is it's a good thing that these people have no say on homeschooling and education... I am so... not worried.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I read a part out loud to my husband and went so shrill that only the bats and dogs could understand me. I can't read anymore!!!

Ahermitt said...

~chuckle~ Crazy, right?

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Um, and private school should be abolished, too, looks like from the sidebar. The government needs to have input into your kids' lives so you can be a productive citizen and get immunized. Somehow that's all related to sitting in a class with 26 of your same-age peers every weekday... lol

This must be a high-school debate website. Other topics include the benefit of racial profiling and a debate on using public funds for IVF (think Octomom).

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...