homeschooling is growing

I didn't need a study to tell me that homeschooling has grown exponentially.  The number of homeschoolers I encounter has grown. The attitude of the general public toward homeschooling has changed.  The opportunities for homeschooling in my are are endless.  Nevertheless, here is the study to back up what I have noticed about changes in homeschooling.

The National Home Education Research Institute (NHERI) has released a study that estimates that there were 2.040 million K to 12 homeschooled students – or 4percent of all school-aged children – in the United States in the spring of 2010.

Read more: http://www.christianpost.com/article/20110106/homeschooling-community-grows-beyond-2-million/







FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...