As the year winds down

 As the school year winds down, I find my schedule filling up. 

We need to re-work drama club costumes for the play.

Finish up our curriculum for the year.(We might actually take the summer off!)

Get my son ready for his ACT

and so much more.

I planned to get the curriculum finished early because I knew the end of the school year was going to be hectic. I was right.

And when all of this is done, I need to finalize educational plans for the kids Jr. and Sr. years of homeschooling.

Yikes!

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor
Brighthub Contributor

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Summer off? What on earth will you do??

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...