After homeschooling

 Yeah, I am talking about homeschooling being almost over... a lot.  In watching the Today show, they featured a woman who had been a stay at home mom like most of use homeschooling moms are, and she decided to become a wedding planner after planning her daughter's wedding.  She was told that she was an excellent fit by the vendors she worked with and so moved forward to pursue her dream.

My dream has changed so much over the years.  I am first, and foremost an artist, but I so love working with my kids and I love writing and talking about homeschooling.  Will I stay involved in homeschooling, and market myself as an expert?  Will I go back to my artwork?  Will I find a happy medium where I do a little of both?

These are things that keep me up at night.


FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor
Brighthub Contributor

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I hope you can become a conference speaker or make rounds on TV shows I think. Could you open a homeschool consulting/ art teaching business? I dunno... I know you are very talented and not only that, you're FUNNY. I'm glad you are making videos again and that's for sure. When you are fired up about something, you are most entertaining and your point comes across loud and clear.

Whatever you do, I hope we remain good bloggy buds. :)

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...