Homeschool Blogging A-Z: V is for Videos

You know how people like to question homeschoolers saying "How do you plan to teach Algebra" or any other tough subject that you may or may not be familiar with or remember?  My answer is easy.  If my child is studying a subject that I can't or just won't grasp, I purchase a video.

For math we have used Teaching Textbook DVDs, DVD Tutor, Khan Academy and Yay Math online videos.
For history and science we have turned to hippocampus.org which teaches high school and AP level classes through video streaming.

For Spanish we have used the online video program, Destinos at Learner.org.

These are just a few of the video options we have used over the years, I wish I could use them all, but there are so many. 

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor
Brighthub Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...