Things that blow me away about public school.

It blows me away when a parent does not know that their child is failing in school.

It blows me away when a parent somehow doesn't see report cards.

It blows me away that schools don't require face to face meetings when a child fails a class or two or three.

It blows me away that my local school charges parents for summer school classes... it almost seems like a racket.  Let the child fail with no intervention and then charge the parent an arm and a leg to take the class again.

Is it just me bothered by these things.


FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor
Brighthub Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...