I love reading my daughters facebook

What?

She's only 15.  We're friended.  And it warms my heart.

Right now, there are a good 60 photos she has been tagged in from various friends of her in White Christmas.  Her friends have taken the time to share their photos with each other and they have gotten some great shots that I would never have been able to capture nor would I have been privy to.

My favorite photo was likely taken in between shows on Friday... I recognize the outfit.  She is using her friend
as a pillow and they are resting in between shows.  They are clearly decompressing, and it is just a beautiful moment.  

I also see tons of congratulations on her page, and little glimpses of her personality.  Some of the things she gets excited about are baffling, but simple.  I find it wonderful.

Do you snoop... I mean read your kids Facebook page, and does it make you love them more, or just wish you hadn't.


FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Oh that is SWEET. I snoop on G's page AS G. I see that he doesn't usually get on or say much, but my the language that *some* friends and friends' friends use is just amazing. And some of the friends are normal, some syrupy sweet. Just a whole range of people. :)

We have had a case where things went too far over the line (you just know it when you see it) and that person was quietly unfriended over summer break.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...