Changing my blog title

I am changing my blog title today from Notes from a Homeschooling Mom to Notes from a Homeschooled Mom.

Why past-tense?  For two reasons.  Homeschooling (of my kids anyway) is almost in my past.  I have one Senior set to graduate in a few months, and another child counting the day to when she too will be a Senior. 

Second...  In the near decade since I began homeschooling, I have learned so much... about kids, education, and the world.  Homeschoolng doesn't just benefit the kids.  Parents get smarter too.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE

1 comment:

Belinda said...

I thought this blog title was special when I read it on "Says Her." Congratulations on being almost completed with this season of your life; I presume that if you're blogging about it, you must feel very good about your overall results. You are so right--I am smarter from this experience, and I'm thankful God gave me the opportunity to re-educate myself. Blessings!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...