Meanwhile, I am making a list of things we are definitely going to do this year:
- Dragon*Con: The World's largest multi-media, popular culture convention, etc, etc,... in the universe. The educational value for us is in the costuming tracks. My daughter loves creating costumes and sewing.
- JapanFest: Japanese Culture convention... Girl loves Japanese culture
- New York: If we can't make the European Trip, this will be our consolation prize. We will see at least two plays. Hopefully Wicked and Book of Mormon, but we're not that picky.
- High Museum: As many exhibits as we can stand
- Washington DC
- Seeing a performance of Japanese Myths called Iwami Kagura
Leave a comment.