Re: Crazy Working Mom: Diary of a mother on the brink of snapping!

Crazy Working Mom: Diary of a mother on the brink of snapping!: Lunch Time

This woman's kids are apparently more observant and caring than mine. It only took a week for them to get the message.

 A few years ago I stopped cleaning for an entire winter. It happened because i had been sick for a few days and when I pried my aching body from the bed and went downstairs, I got sick all over again.

 So, I gave the kids chores and held my tongue as they made half hearted attempts at cleaning up behind themselves. When my strike was over the only person cured was me. I had gotten over my need for a pristine home and hubby was pitching in more because he realized that I just did not give a snot anymore.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
ahermitt.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this website wants far more consideration. I'll probably be again to learn way more, thanks for that info.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...