Let's hope I make it to graduation day!

I'm on the verge of pulling out my hair!  This is no ordinary graduation!

Homeschool graduations are an interesting thing with no two being the same.

In this case, we are working our way to a graduation that includes Arts presentations (my daughter's self designed show is timed at 20 minutes and includes costumes and songs... hard songs).  We have been to rehearsals twice this week already, and there could be one tomorrow, to make sure she feels secure.

Costumes need adjustments... partly my job.  And daughter is still trying to add things.  I am certainly drawing the line there.

In addition to the Arts presentations, there is a reception and award ceremony, then caps and gowns.  The affair will last pretty much from 1-6, meaning we will very likely be there from 12-6:30.  I'm going to need to rest up.

Friends are coming over tonight, and I hope they help me power through.

And then, I've got to do The Diva's hair.  (From now and henceforth, I think I'll call her The Diva.)  It is the focus of her show, and it fits her.  I wish I'd come up with it earlier!

Anyway.  Wish me luck and success, and peace.  I'm going to need it.

ps. click the photo tab above.  I just updated with the latest pictures.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
ahermitt.com

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...