Strange and sudden movement

The kids are packed back off to college for another semester...  My nest isn't exactly empty, but the people who live with me are only here part time to go to school, and are self sufficient... and I got really, really bored... and started noticing all the stuff that needed fixing around the house...

So I decided that it is time for me to work.

Not like I had been doing, writing articles and such, but if that still paid well, I gather I would still be doing it...  (Thanks google... it's been years since I've turned a profit doing the blogging/ web writing gig).

So anyway, I have signed up for a real-estate class and expect to be licensed by spring.

Wish me luck.

I will continue to write about homeschooling and education, whenever the inspiration hits, and am working on finishing my e-books before I get too busy...


1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Heyyyyy you can get commission on selling your own house maybe. Ha ha!

PS I LOVE your little cartoon avatar. So cute!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...