Custom Search

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

I worked myself to exhaustion, then I flew to NYC


I am in NY working on the social media for my site. Click HER STORE above to learn more about the store.

So between having a benefit party at my house and opening my "store" (booth), I am so very tired...  But I am happy with the items I gathered for my store so far, and I love the fact that I don't have to mind the store... just show up a few times a week to move things around and restock.  My friend is doing it when I am out of town.

This first load of items includes decorator items from my home like the metal screens, chairs I have collected from all over the immediate area, pillows, and novelty pictures.

It is my plan to get some of my art (in the form of painted furniture) in the store soon.

Enjoy the photos I've shared, and check out my Facebook page for HER store.

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

"Liked" your store! :)