Anger and Loathing... period.

This month has certainly raised my blood pressure.

It started when we decided to not take the new apartment in NYC, and instead to fold back and go back to GA full time, for family reasons mostly. Hubby's company was great about it.  We lost some money with the apartment complexes (just this moment realized I have not gotten my deposit back from the new apartment complex.)

The biggest headache came from the movers who pulled a big time bait and switch, and the then destroyed our belongings like a gorilla destroys a suitcase.  I wrote a review... and I am working on the issue... lawyer involved.

The theatre show I am currently costuming, and my daughter in is ... stressful.  But the costumes are great, and the actress is pretty good too... photos later.

I found myself also working on set with a children's theatre camp, while my daughter worked on
costumes... we both ended up working on both, as a team.

But those last two things were merely distractions, and reasonably fun.

I procrastinating from talking about politics.  I am disgusted world.  

That's all I have to say about that at this moment.



No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...