My son says I have a mild concussion

He may be right. Last night I managed to get my head in the way when I closed my car truck. I drive a Pacifica which is a small SUV, so I have to reach up and pull the trunk down with some force. I hit my head pretty hard.

My son took charge and put ice on my head and gave me Tylenol. He called my husband who is traveling and reviewed the symptoms of a concussion with him. He kept me up until midnight and slept in my room to keep an eye on me.

He's a really cool kid. He may only be 13, but he exudes the authority of a 31 year old. I am still in bed. He wants me to stay put.



Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...