Notes From a Homeschooling Mom, the Lost Files

During my First year of Homeschooling and the six months before that, I read and wrote voraciously about our journey. I did all of that writing in a password protected, membership only website. At the end of those 18 months, I started this blog, and compiled everything I had written before that into a booklet, which sat untouched for these past years.

I have just recovered those files from my husbands computer and will share that with you.

I will tag these posts "NFAHM lost files" for now, and will write an index on this post as I load them, which will take some time. For now, you can click on the tag, and you will get them in reverse order of course.

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...