Best of Homeschooling: My favorite blogs

Sending out some link love to my fellow homeschoolers:


Phat Mommy: she almost never blogs about homeschooling. I think that is what keeps her blog fresh and interesting. She has a life.

Spiritbee: I think its the pretty colors and the logo that first attracted me.

Home Spun Juggling: My favorite part of this blog is the cartoons. The regular posts are good too.

Nerd Family: I am a nerd too. I can't help it. Lots of cood givaways, meal plan ideas, and fun links.


Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...