Always Adjusting

I woke up this morning feeling overwhelmed.

Yesterday I mapped out the last 3 months of the school year on a calendar and realized that for my daughter who is in a play, has a year end performance coming up, and an arts competition, we are close to overbooked for the month of March.  The more this fact sank in, the more frantic I became.

Today at a play rehearsal it hit my.  We are homeschoolers.  I can back off during the month of March and everything would come out fine.

When I say back off, I mean take time off from the classes she does at home.  As of next week when she takes the History 1 CLEP exam, all that will be left for the year is math, science, and a little Spanish.

Well, I already planned for math to go through the whole summer.  Spanish is no bother for her she enjoys it,  but why not back off of math and science until he schedule lightens up.

Yes... that's what we'll do.  What a wonderful idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources


No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...