They don't need my constant supervision

It is just past 1 am and I am unwinding from picking up my kids at midnight.  My kids have been at Bob Jones University all week at the Arts competitions they have each year.  I was surprised that someone questioned my letting them go without me.  I on the other hand never gave it a second thought, knowing they were with trustworthy people.  Just because we spend a lot of time together doesn't mean we are dependent on being together.  My kids are very independent.

No one will ever be able to accuse me of not having "socialized" children.


FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How awesome!!!! I love BJU, of course mine are only in 1st and 3rd grade. We use their science and history. LOVE IT!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...