The Bond of Homeschooling

 Something about the bond of Homeschooling
Of Homeschooling Too
Of sharing the journey
Binds us in a way
That escapes explanation.

We follow each other's blogs
We read stories from one another's hearts
We share in triumps
We we celebrate the victories
We suffer the pains. 

This is in tribute to Dana
She lost her son in a horrible accident. 
My heart is breaking for her,
but it can't touch the pain that she feels.
I don't know her, but I love her.

...and I am sorry for her loss.

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Amen! Judging from her blog, she is doing INCREDIBLY well considering the circumstances. She is very loved and prayed for!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...