Am I homeschooling or am I working

My daughter wants to learn to sew correctly.  She technically knows how to sew and use the sewing machine but she skips steps and makes mistakes.  As usual, I surfed the internet for instructional videos for her to watch, but it dawned on me that she can't be the only homeschooler looking to learn these things... so I put it all in a Squidoo page (a site where you earn commission from people viewing and buying things from your page.

I can't tell you how many tutorials I have done for her, then turned around and did my website work separately.  Why did it take me so long to figure out that I could homeschool at work at the same time. 

Well, I guess I have a whole lot of material to get uploaded to websites... and from now on, as I create a program for her, I will be sharing it.



FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor
Brighthub Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...