Homeschool Blogging A-Z: P is for Pajamas

It's True.  Homeschoolers don't bother to get dressed until it is time to leave the house.  We literally spend the day in our pajamas... sort of.  Actually, my son prefers sweat pants.  I like yoga pants and t-shirts, and my daughter lives in scrubs.

The scrubs she wears are the same medical scrubs you find on a doctor or nurse at the hospital. They are no-muss, no-fuss, wash and wear, and they are also great for sleepovers, and tech week wear, when you have spend every single minute at drama club rehearsal getting in and out of costumes. 

I keep her closet stocked with these easy wear, easy care outfits by ordering them from stores like http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/ where they also carry the long sleeve t-shirts that I love so much. 

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...