I miss your face (update on college kids)

I am talking to my kids daily at this point, so I still feel pretty connected, but as I said to my daughter last night... I miss your face.

It is a line stolen from an online news personality, who at the end of his news updates says "I love your faces", and my daughter and I love the sentiment, so we have made it ours too.

I am going to visit them tomorrow because they forgot stuff (yeah... because they forgot stuff), but mostly to see their faces.

Meanwhile, I am still not crying, but hubby is a wreck!  He has talked the boy, now 19 into taking his road test so we can get him a car... just for our own peace of mind that he's now hitching rides from crazies.

That is all.

Have a nice day :-)


2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Awwwww. Here, "your face" is a pejorative. As in, "I don't see any lemons here.."

(Answer: YOUR FACE is lemons.)And so on.

Bright side: you could let them live in your basement until they're 40 and see their faces every day.

Or skype. Maybe skype is the most reasonable. :)

Ahermitt said...

uhhhh.... nevermind!

We have face-time with our i-gadgets!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...