This is going to take a while

This is our second weekend in the new house, and well, all of our things are IN the house, for the most part... and the basement, and the garage.  I think I will post photos of the first floor every week as things pull together.

Great room from kitchen

Dining room

Kitchen from great room

There are 3 main rooms on the first floor, plus my office (guest room) and his office.  I am seriously overwhelmed right now pulling all of this together.... and they will probably come together at the same time as they are kind of connected.  We shall see. 

What is going well?  The pantry is on point!  

more to see later. 

1 comment:

Karen said...

***SWOON***

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...