Rabid homeschool blogger returns with renewed interest in advocating homeschooling

I advocate for and encourage ALL parents to homeschool their children.  Right now, however, I am seeing it is just getting less and less safe for children who look like mine. Incidents like this one are getting all too common.

Black child all but tortured in California school.

Add that to the fact that someone took the time to call me and remind me that my gifting is education. While they thought I should open a school, the course of action became very clear.

I have started homeschool blogging again, and once I finish celebrating turning 50 on this blog, I will go back to the previous title and devote this blog solely to homeschooling.

Here is my youtube page. 


No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...