My Final thoughts on the California Ruling



Read my related article on Families.com

Ps... I have nothing against conservative Christians... I am one. I just don't like exclusivity.

update: After getting a You-Tube comment from someone who claimed to be involved with the case in question, I decided to research the case to make sure I was being fair to the family. While I have not heard from the family specifically (who I don't intend to call on the phone based on court records or personality)

If you want to know more about the specific case, which is worse than I imagined... go here:


Thanks.

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom


Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

1 comment:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

I really think you've got it right: neither HSLDA or the Govenator are going to "save us." We need to be judicious (no pun intended) about how we approach this ruling. There are certainly reasons for concern, and the California homeschool associations are keeping on it, but there are also many complications to this case.

Thanks.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...