I was given a Kreativ Blogger award by Justlocs and feel very honored. Now this isn't just any blogger award, it isn't meant to be held onto. It must be passed on. Here are the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy and paste the award on your own blog
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name seven things about yourself that folks may not know.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ bloggers
6. Post links to the seven bloggers you nominate
7. Leave comments on each of the blogs letting them know that you have nominated them!
With that said, I will get to the seven things about myself that folks may not know.
- I am from a large extended family. My parents raised 5 boys and 4 girls... I was in the middle group.
- I began my college career studying law, and ended with a BA in Art.
- I am actually an introvert.... on the inside anyway.
- I once took one of those tests that tells you what kind of job to get. Mine just said "should work alone".
- My favorite food is spaghetti... I could eat it all day, every day.
- I am very clumsy and accident prone. I once stapled my shirt to my stomach... with construction staples.
- I have been married for 17 years and have known my husband for at least 23 years.
- Tracy Knight has a newsletter and blog named Women Encouraged. From meeting her, you would never realize the power behind her quiet personality. She is a Dancer, and Actress, a Spiritual Guide all in one. I haven't seen her in a while, and I miss her, but it is good to know that her blog is here to encourage me.
- Sandra King has a truly creative blog called Love Abounds at Home. It is filled with pictures of handmade items and personal thoughts that touch the heart. This blog makes me smile.
- Big Momma from Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom blogs about marriage, faith, and rainy days. I love her profile picture of a black barbie.
- The Homeschooling Mommy, AKA Mommie Tullottes, AKA Lyn Lomasi, is probably the most active blogger I know. I met her as a fellow writer at Associated Content.com. Like me she also writes her own blogs and for other sites like examiner.com... and she homeschools. Phew!
- Paula Neale Mooney is my hero. Paula is another content writer that I ran into on Associated Content.com. Paula is now a blogosphere superstar, actually making a living by blogging. She has a few blogs. My favorite is linked above and talks about making money online. The other is more about news and other bits and pieces.
- I love Phat Mommy (and wish I had thought of the name first). Her blog is so colorful, every day, and entertaining. I love following her. This is a great homeschooling blog that doesn't shove homeschooling down your throat.
- Darla Dixon is my favorite artist and favorite friend in Georgia. I have known her almost as long as I have been here. We don't talk often, but when we do, it is hard to get off the phone. We run the Women of Gwinnett Group together... she's so dedicated! Check out her art blog... it is to die for.
Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom
Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog
Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com
Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources