Homeschool Blogging A-Z: M is for Money

Whether your child is in public school, private school, or homeschool, they will encounter Algebra, Geometry, Trig, and/or calculus.  In learning all of that math, let us not forget the most important math of all.  Money.

A child should learn how to count money, multiply and divide money, determine cost per unit, and much more.  Let's not forget to learn about banking, interest, credit, and investments too. 

I am only pointing it out because I almost neglected to teach financial math myself.  My kid had to ask for it.  Don't send them out into the world unprepared.


FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor
Brighthub Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...