Visit the CitySchooling Blog

If I could change one thing about our homeschooling journey, we would be doing it in NY where I was raised.... or I would at least like to think so.  I am so jealous of this blogger at the cityschooling blog.

 But then if I had never left NY, so many things would be different.  I may have never married my sweetheart who has dragged me all over the country.  I would have never seen education, or the lack of from so many different views.  I may have put my kids in the same Catholic Schools I went to and have been satisfied with it.  So, while I don't like to have regrets, I do wish my kids had had a city experience like I had.  But we are probably exactly where we need to be.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor
Brighthub Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...