I seem to have picked up another homeschooler


I agreed to have my nephew at my house 2 days a week to help him finish his homeschooling and graduate.  He has only been homeschooling for a couple of years after being an official statistic in public school.  I hope we can get him ready for community college by the end of the year, but more than likely, it will be next December when he graduates, hopefully, starting college 2nd semester next year.

This is not going to be easy, and I will be focusing on language arts and math test prep while his mom is continuing with his basic curriculum.

This means I have two seniors on my hands and one Jr.

Yes, I am a glutton for punishment.


Read: Can Homeschooling Help Me Graduate on Time?
Many people who were failing in public school have used public school to get back on track and finish their high school years strong. It does however that an great deal of determination and hard work.

Can Homeschooling Help Me Graduate Early?
Homeschooling can be used by smart and advanced students to help them get into college faster, but depending on where you live, it might be easier to take another approach.

 Creating a Homeschool Portfolio when No Records Have Been Kept
Sometimes we get so lost in homeschooling that we fail to keep records. If this has happened to you, this article will help to recover lost work to create the homeschool portfolio.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...