Almost done costuming Spring 2018 shows

I have been literally under a pile of clothing, pretty much since I moved into the house the first of the year.  First, I updated a wedding dress for a bride.  Then I costumed Fahrenheit 451 for the Community Theatre.  Then I did a job for a school in Atlanta (the commute was a killer... based on the time of day I needed to be there it was 90 minutes each way.)  And now I am finishing up my main project for the season, Into The Woods, at a local middle school. 

You can see some of our costumes here: http://rs-costumes.blogspot.com/2018/04/costuming-with-my-daughter-projects.html

In one week when this is done, I can get back to my store booth spaces.

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...