tweaking homeschool program

Jordan was having problems with the time 4 learning program, so I am taking steps to adjust the way she works by adding in more learning games and some extra introductory explanations.

She really liked the way time4learning taught, and I like the way it tests, but she was frustrated that she felt tested when she was trying to learn it... therefore, I am using eduplace.com and Iknowit.com to introduce the subjects before she goes on to time4learning.

Time4learning is being more that cooperative and gracious with us and is working with us to make sure that it is not so difficult for future kids to learn through the site.

Actually, they have it pretty down pat for 3rd grade and under, they are just trying to expand into the upper grades and I knew that when I joined the site.... So in all, I am pretty satisfied.

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...