SO... What was that about homeschool kids not being socialized?

With public school recess under attack, it seems the tables are turned and I must ask.... so when do public school kids get to socialize?... you know that oh so important little item that homeschool critics like to throw back in the face of us homeschoolers.

They certainly do not get to socialize during class time... I had kids in public school and so I know for a fact that there was not talking in the class, there was no talking in the halls, there was no talking in the bathrooms, and there was no talking at lunch... there wasn't even talking allowed during the once a week physed classes...

With these changes, I would have to think homeschoolers are more socialized than public school kids.

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...