I wish they had PE like this when I was in school

Just because I homeschool doesn't mean I hate everthing about school... but I certainly hated PE or Gym as we called it. I only remember 1 pleasurable year in highschool when the girls gym flooded and the we had gym with the boys. They had a weight set... yay! I would challenge the boys to bench press contest. I won when we did lifts with legs!


Recently, But Phil Lawler, head of the Physical Education Department at Madison Junior High in Naperville, Illinois, has seen firsthand how high-tech tools can help to bring a healthier, more balanced approach to physical education. I think this is a great idea. read more here: http://www.edutopia.org/php/article.php?id=Art_838

I think if I had created a healthier view towards PE in school, I wouldn't have such an aversion to working out as an adult. Perhaps I would be in better shape... NO?

PS. My kids love our at home gym too.

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...