Practice, Practice, Practice

Many homeschoolers start to get nervous when the time comes to take the SAT. You don't have to fret however since this SAT test preperation website called Sat prep Plan has come online. The site contains practice problems, flash cards, books, videos, and other materials. This site designed for the NEW SAT course as well.

What I like most about the site is that it evaluates your score after you take the practice test. Your comprehensive test report will give you a study plan based on your strenghts and weaknesses. Too cool!

If you should feel compelled to try out this website, please come back and let me know what you think. My kids aren't anywhere near ready for the SAT yet, but when they are, I want to pick the best program for them.

Oh, by the way, as far as I can tell, this site is free... or at least the practice test and report are.

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...