The state of local schools

"A speech therapist at the school says (arson at school is) incomprehensible if its students."

I'm not the least bit surprised a fire was set at a local school today. With reports of rape, bomb threats, and daily suspensions for the tiniest infraction, it is not wonder someone set a fire to Westlake High School this morning.

Fortunately, it was done before kids got to school so no one got hurt.

It was alluded to in the news that since progress reports came out today, the culprit could have been someone with a poor report.

Regardless of the reason, these things happen, and I just get surprised that people get surprised. ... And I am pleased that my kids education was not interrupted today because someone decided to set fire to the school

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...