Schools had more suspensions than students




Seems to me like no tolerance laws are not working.

When I was back in school, they used to give early morning detention for being late. I was late once after my sisters nurse was late for work (I had a sister on home care and could not leave until the nurse got there). No one wanted to listen long enough to hear that I had a real reason for being late. It took days and alot of defiance on my part to get my point across.

I suspect they listen even less these days.

$$$ The Scholarship & Grant Guide ~ Americas #1 Guide For 10 Years! Search 20 Million Scholarships And Free Grants From 'One' Guide - Amazingly Fast And Easy! Highly Recommended By Educators For All* Students Including Minorites And Returning Adults! Brand-New 2008 Online Edition Now Available.


No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...